Saturday, April 14, 2012

Suffering In the French Riviera

Hello faithful blog followers!  I have a surprise for you.  Since you are so diligent in following my blog I have purchased a prize for the winner of my little contest.  Okay, everyone look under the seat you are sitting on.  If there is a gold star, you've won!!

Okay, but seriously, thank you for checking in on me occasionally.  I hope you feel rewarded for your endeavors, sifting through my lame jokes and sarcasm. 
 I hope that today's post 
(and the ones to follow) 
make it all worth it.

I give you:
NICE, FRANCE


Spectacular, I know 
The people are so amazing


The colors are breathtaking



The cuisine is tantalizing


The commerce is so diverse 


And the scenery is picturesque 




(Yes, I definitely had to pull out the thesaurus on this one)
Please stay tuned for more glimpses of France...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Chels!! So thrilled to see you enjoying yourself, give Linds a hug for me! xoxox

    ReplyDelete