Saturday, April 28, 2012

Oh Paris, It Was Enchanting to Meet You

Okay, here's the deal.
This trip left my sister and I with over 250 decent to marvelous pictures.
That being the case, you are going to get the highlights in the good light.
Please check out Lindsey's blog in order to see another approach to 
perfectly blogging this trip: toniolindsey.blogspot.com

PEOPLE IN PARIS



Sebastien Petrignani making us some delicious crepes


Sebastien took my camera and took some artistic photos


The flight to Paris from Nice


Funny photos in front of a random church near Seb's house


Watching some futbol at a local bar


Family photo opportunity


Hanging out with some members of the French military




Waiting in line for the Louvre


I am such a princess

 

Edgar, Tonio, Lindsey, Chelsey, Alban and Sebastien


Our girl time with Elisa




PLACES IN PARIS


The view from the Eiffel Tower



Entering the Louvre



The "Locks of Love" Bridge


Jumping for Joy


Swirly, Twirly Staircase up the Arch of Triumph




Arc de Triumph



The Coast of France


PRISTINE CUISINE IN PARIS



Escargot



Spray salad dressing






Birthday presents from Sebastien

PRICELESS IN PARIS

Some of my favorite photos from my trip to Paris


Singing in front of the Opera House


Love for America in Paris, France


My first taste of snails


Shhhhhh, it's a secret


Look...we're in Paris


Stuck in a class photo on the Eiffel Tower


The All-Seeing Eyes


Alban is too sexy for his shirt...and my sleep mask

No comments:

Post a Comment