Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kentucky: Unbridled Spirit

Thank you all for your prayers concerning my recent interview trip to
The Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine (KYCOM)

Kinda gotta love a place that has such an equestrian logo :)


Had my first experience with "grits" at this place 
I had to go on lipitor after eating a meal here


Kinda like Central Park in New York...kinda


On the steps of the Medical School


My mom and I in the Huntington Tri State Airport, West Virginia


Yup, that's it...seriously, that's IT


You can imagine the size of the aircraft that frequent these terminals

Although I may not end up at KYCOM, 
It was an amazing experience 
And I was so blessed to have the opportunity to travel to a place I had never been 
And meet amazing new people  
I will keep updating my list so keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. yep, that's definitely smaller than the kalispell, montana airport - truly didn't think it was possible - love you sis ! thanks for blogging - i love your entries. praying for God's perfect peace and direction for you. love you big sis, Linz

    ReplyDelete