Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's the Happiest Season of All


CHRISTMAS EVE AT GRANDMA'S HOUSE

WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE

The Best Way to Eliminate Your Useless Stuff...
Wrap It Up Real Pretty For Someone Else to Take Home!

 Tanner and Chelsey

 I love my Daddy!

 My beautiful cousin Katie

My new cousin!  
I am going to miss him and his beautiful bride but I had so much fun hanging out with them while they were here

UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY
Our church is an amazing place to be.  
Full of loving people, an amazing pastor who preaches the word of God diligently 
and a group of individuals who like to have fun!
This shindig took place after Wednesday night Bible study.
If you ever find yourself in Newbury Park on a Wednesday night, come on by.
The door is always open (literally)
Chelsey, Ali, Susan, Michelle, Charlotte and baby Jake!

 Just awkward

COWBOY PALACE
2-steppin' and Line Dancin'
If you are ever looking for an authentic Cowboy experience,
head on over to the Cowboy Palace in Chatsworth...
Borderline ain't got nothin' on this place when it comes to being country

Ben Arnold took me for a spin around the dance floor
Neither of us had ANY idea what we were doing, it was great :)

The girls

My beautiful cousin Amy Kintzle
This entire evening was her idea


No comments:

Post a Comment