Saturday, December 10, 2011

Doppelgangers

So, let's talk about doppelgangers.  Is it really that hard to believe that there are other people in this world that we look like (or that look like us)?  I mean, I don't understand the obsession with which celebrity we may or may not look like.  Perhaps I am bitter because my 2 most common celebrity look-alikes are less than upstanding people or television characters. 

Let's examine exhibit A...Lindsay Lohan.  Now, I think she is a pretty girl so I am flattered when I am mistaken for her at the gym and the mall.  However, she is an absolute train wreck!




Okay, exhibit B: Deb Morgan (Jennifer Carpenter) from the hit show Dexter.  If you have seen the show, you know that Deb Morgan could make a sailor blush with the way she talks.  And yet, I have been told many times how much I look like her.  I guess I should take comfort in knowing that I resemble a very successful hollywood actress but not that I remind people of her actual character.  Anyways, have some fun and find out who your doppelganger is.  Despite my bitter tone, it's fun knowing that there are some tourists out there today who SWEAR they saw Lindsay Lohan at the TJ Maxx in Westlake or saw "Deb" from Dexter at the thousand Oaks mall :)


In case you were wondering, this is the real, genuine Chelsey Colleen Hutchinson.  I wonder if either of these ladies have ever been told that they look like this high school teacher from Agoura Hills...wouldn't that be funny :)

1 comment:

  1. still convinced there are more out there for me other than jodie foster - sis, you are beautifully, fearfully and wonderfully made - a poem written by God. I love you !!!

    ReplyDelete