Thursday, October 4, 2012

White Coat Ceremony

DOCTOR has a nice ring to it.
{not yet, but she's working her butt off to get there --Lindsey}


Enjoy some pictures from her White Coat Ceremony.

What an amazing boyfriend...and such a snazzy dresser!! --Chels


Best Daddy ever !


What a mascot name...
my husband and brother-in-law love to tease Chels about this. --L


So personalized.


♪ ♫ ♬ Skinny girl in a big white coat. --L


The venue.


I could see a flash mob busting out right about now. --L


Rachel, my amazing sister in Christ and study partner...oh and
RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING dance partner. --C


Official.


The proud parents.


 
The white coat is a lovely prom picture accessory.  --L


Beautiful Mom.


Father-Daughter.


D.O. stands for Doctor of Osteopathy.


Kayla and Caroline...my social activities posse. --C


Kayla and I...another amazing sister in Christ from Mississippi. --C
{I bet she has a really cute accent. --L}


Erica, Kayla, Caroline and Rachel some of the awesome girl
friends I have made in school. --C


Gotta love having a support group. --C


I hope you all enjoyed these !
I sure did.

If you follow this blog, I'm sure you're proud of my sister too.
Let her know !
Comment on this blog
(all comments go to her email),
write her a FB note,
send her an email,
leave her a phone message,
send her a REAL LETTER...

Thanks !

--Love her big sister,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment