Monday, October 8, 2012

Exploring Campus & Beyond

 ~ Campus Tour ~
(with the father, the mother and the boyf)


Father trying to be a Shakespearean actor.


Group photo. 


Welcome to my home.


Oh hello there.


The Men.


The men with their ladies.


Cave man.


Mom can't even pretend to be mean.


Lincoln's Angels.


Not to scale.


Proud member.


The 5 dollar man.


Lincoln Library and Museum.


Rule Number 1: Never stand directly in front of a cannon.


How true that is !


Strength conditioning.


Having a rail splittin' good time.


The happy couple at
Cumberland Gap National Park.



The best parents ever !
{proud of their D.O.}


--Love Lindsey, 
Chelsey's blog secretary


(Dear Chels, I took the liberty to write cheesy captions - 
I hope you don't mind.  Wish I could have been there too.  
I love you very much !)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment