Monday, October 20, 2014

Smokey Mountains

Here are some photos from my day trip to the Smokey Mountains and Cherokee North Carolina.
Enjoy!


So I took a day trip with my friend Debbie to the Smokey Mountains.  The colors are so beautiful this time of year. 
 

 After stopping for some photos we dropped down into Cherokee North Carolina where I took a photo with this very nice Cherokee man.  It only cost me a dollar!  


 I helped him find Tiger Lily!


 There were these painted bears all over the town because they have lots of bears!  I got to feed them at the local zoo.


That moment when catching bear food in mid air looks likes a ferocious roar but really he's the fat kid of the group.


Last stop was at a historic farm.  It was so cool to see how the people used to live off the land...and there were mustaches EVERYWHERE!






Love Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment