Thursday, September 4, 2014

Still here !

Hi, big sister Lindsey here to get this blog back up and running...  Sorry about the lull.

To catch up, I thought I'd do a quick overview of the past several months of Chelsey and Brett's life.  All commentary is mine unless otherwise indicated by quotation marks.  Enjoy ! 

February
When in Tennessee...

"So Much fun with friends!" -Rachel (far right)

  
"And now its time to warm up!" -Rachel
 

One of Chels and Brett's wedding photos was featured in this web article.  Click HERE to see it.




March
"I am so blessed to have these women in my life. Thank you Jesus for Pump Springs Baptist Church and the church family I have there =)." -Chels


April
"Chelsey and Gracie won the Doggie Dash 5K!" -Rachel

Doggie Dash



"Couldn't have made it through 2 years of medical school without these ladies!! LOVE YALL!!!" -Ashlin (right of Chelsey) 

"Tobi swung by on her way back to Georgia and took me to lunch for my birthday! So of course I had to show her the iconic and famous Cumberland Gap." -Chels (April 25th)



Horsies!



"What an amazing day with my BFF Kari Lyman at Rolex in Lexington, KY! I got to bury my face in the necks of many pretty ponies, got to make some new friends and I got a sunburn...best day!!" -Chels (April 27th)


May
"Happy cinco de mayo!" -Rachel (left of Chelsey)



"The Crew in our coats." -Chels



"Some of my favorite people...ever." -Rachel (far left)




June
"A year ago at this very spot." -Chels (June 7th)

"The grill master at work." -Chels

 
"Happy Father's Day Dad!!" -Chels




July
"Happy Independence Day! May God Bless you today as you spend time with family and friends. Never forget how blessed we are to live in this amazing country. Thank you to all of the men and women who have served selflessly so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have today." -Chels&Brett

 "Best friends are hard to find." -Chels (with friends from high school)

Riding with Sara.

"You know how sometimes you just can't get comfortable?" -Gracie


August
"Mom! Get this THING off my bed!!!" -Gracie

 "Sticks...free entertainment!!!" -Harley

"Daddy wake up!" -Harley


September
Doggie love.


I hope you enjoyed a walk from February to September with Chels and Brett and the pups. 

Love from the big sister in France,
Lindsey
(Please forgive the annoying spacing irregularities... blog spot makes me so mad sometimes, but hey, you get what you pay for... it's free.)

No comments:

Post a Comment