Saturday, January 12, 2013

Basketball Spirit

Railsplitter Basketball!!!

 The face paint...bring on the spirit!!!


Rachel, Megan, Ashley and Bryce showing the splinter pride!!!


Nick and Kayla cheering for our guys


Ashlin and Josh


Maxie, Amanda, Daniel, Morgan and rusty...my med school friends!!


Random little guy break dancing during a timeout!!!


Me and Rachel with a Megan photobomb!!!!


Me and Dr. Routman!  
He is one o my favorite professors AND he let me put face paint and glitter on him!!!



Decorating the face of the dean of our medical school...no big deal :)


Me, Rachel and Megan!!!


We made it on TV!!!  
This game was a big division II rivalry so it was televised.


Love,
Chels

{Dearest sissie pants, I knew your face painting days weren't over !  Keep on cheering.  You make people smile.  I love you. --Love Linz}

No comments:

Post a Comment