Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Best Friends and Boogie Boards

Bear Valley Springs, CA.  A land of horses, rolling hills, windmills and SNOW!  
Oh and it's home to 2 of the raddest people in the whole world...
Audrey and Noah Bartlett.  
It was a one day visit and I had an amazing time


Kai Kai, the cone head!


And this is why I am friends with this woman.  
What else is one supposed to do when you find an amazing article such as this one covered in snow...
you make a hat!!


What a good looking couple...you should have seen their wedding party!!




Where all of the magic happened


Does the title of this entry make sense now?  
I have been known to make many different items into sleds 
and I am proud to report that this particular item led to tons of fun 
without the cost of broken bones :)


My best friend


Getting ready to snowboard


The view out of Audrey and Noah's living room window


Not sure if the sound will work but here is the epic sled run Audrey and I went on

1 comment:

  1. the beginning made me laugh - i see the title and a dog in a cone - hmmm... But, a boogie board, what a good idea !!! The way Auds is holding it, it's like a prize fish or kill. And the video, well, I'm sure it was funnier with the sound, but I had fun seeing you crazies. Love you sis !!

    ReplyDelete